Shopping with Dooleys Cycles
You can order products displayed on this website by
- Telephoning us
- Faxing or posting to us a completed copy of our order form.
If you have placed your order on-line, we will quickly send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order.
Our prices are shown on our website and include VAT.
We try to make sure that the prices on our website are accurate but we will need to validate the price before we process your order. We also aim only to display items which are
in stock and which can be dispatched to you quickly. If we are unable to supply a particular item which you have ordered or if the correct price for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money which you have paid. You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
For your piece of mind and security, we use Paypal as our payment processor. You can pay using any of the various methods offered by Paypal including credit or debit cards.We do not store any of your card or payments details on our site.
The prices displayed on our web site are in British Sterling, the price of goods in other currencies will be charged to reflect current exchange rates.
At the moment, we can only deliver goods to destinations within the UK.
We aim to deliver goods to destinations in the UK within 2 working days in most circumstances.
We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the goods are not delivered within the delivery time which we quote for that item, please contact us by telephone or email. We will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
You can return your order in original condition including packaging to us within 14 days of the date on which you receive it.
You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery.
You can return an item to us which is faulty, which you did not order or for any other reason which is our fault. If this happens, Please telephone us first and we will let you know how you should send the item to us.
We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the shopping online service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
All rights, including copyright and database right, within this website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to ourselves, or otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing the our web pages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on this website for your personal use, unless otherwise stated.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of this website without the prior written permission of ourselves or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by ourselves subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of ourselves. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to us, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will we be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying us or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of ourselves, or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of us, or any other third party.
a. your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes specified above;
b. is not defamatory; and
c. does not infringe any law.
Indemnify us against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on our site and the other purposes specified above.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law and the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.